The Devio SCR-25 is a conferencing hub that provides users with exceptional AV experiences when using web-based conferencing systems. Intended for huddle rooms or small conference rooms, the SCR-25 uses Beamtracking™ microphones and professional grade DSP to optimize the audio quality, allowing far-end conference participants to experience the conversation naturally. The Devio SCR-25 supports a variety of room designs for computer-based conferencing including a BYOD approach, connection via a dedicated in-room PC, or joining via POTS/VoIP handset in the room. The SCR-25 also uses Bluetooth™ wireless technology to provide a cable-free solution for users who prefer conferencing via mobile phone. Devio works in concert with PCs running a variety of web-based conferencing solutions including Microsoft Skype for Business/Microsoft Teams, Zoom, BlueJeans, Google Hangouts™/Google Meet, and many more. For ease of network and device management, Devio can be monitored and managed remotely via SNMP or with the Devio System Administration Utility (SAU) software, and firmware updates can be scheduled and deployed to multiple Devio units as needed.
- Works in concert with PCs running web-based conferencing solutions, including Microsoft Skype for Business/Microsoft Teams, Zoom, BlueJeans, Google Hangouts™/Google Meet, and many more
- Supports both Windows and Mac PCs, and uses standard audio drivers
- Supports driverless, pass-through HDMI connectivity to a single in-room display, or to two monitors with USB video using DisplayLink USB graphics technology (requires installation of DisplayLink driver on laptop; supports Windows 7, 8, 8.1, and 10)
- Auto Setup validates device connections, adjusts room levels, and sets speaker EQ to optimize audio quality
- Supports Bluetooth wireless technology
- Can be monitored and managed remotely via SNMP or with the Devio System Administration Utility (SAU)
- Firmware updates can be scheduled and deployed to multiple Devio units via the SAU
- Speaker connectivity options include HDMI audio, a built-in 20W amplifier, or RCA line out
- Includes a mounting bracket for under–the–table installation
- Ships with and one tabletop or ceiling Beamtracking microphone with 360-degree coverage
- Covered by Biamp Systems’ two-year warranty
Chưa có đánh giá nào.